We are Impactplan, Unipessoal Lda and we treat your personal data as responsible for the processing. This means that we are responsible for how we handle and protect your data.
All of your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible. We will use your data (collected online or in person), among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products or services, to answer your questions and, if you wish, to send you personalized communications.
Ensuring the confidentiality of personal data of users of our site is important to impactplan art productions.
All personal information concerning members, subscribers, customers or visitors using the impactplan art productions website will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation - Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016.
The personal information collected depends on the purpose for which we process your data at all times, as explained below, we need to process some data which, in general, will be, depending on each case, the following:
- your identification data (eg: name, language, country, contact details, etc);
- economic and transction information (eg: your payment or card details, information regarding your purchases, orders, returns, etc);
- connection data, geolocation (eg: location data, IP, etc);
- commercial information (eg: if you have subscribed our newsletter).
We are legitimate to process your data for several reasons. The main reason is our need to process your data to execute the contract you agree to enter into with us when you register and when you make a purchase or enjoy any of our services. We also uso your data for other reasons, such as, to answer your questions or to send you newsletters, which you have requested.
The user has the right to access, rectify or delete their personal data. In certain cases, you are granted other rights, such as, for example, the right to object to the use of your data. To exercise these rights, the user must send an email to email@example.com, informing of his wishes.
Regarding the period of retention of your personal data, it will depend on the purposes for which we process them, namely:
- manage your registration as a user of the online store: we will treat your data for as long as you remain a registered user;
- development, fulfillment and execution of the purchase or service contract: we will process your data as long as necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or service in question;
- customer support: we will process your data for as long as necessary to fulfill your request;
- marketing: we will process your data until you unsbscrive from the newsletter;
- analysis of functionality and quality: we will treat your data sporadically during the time we carry out a specific action or qualilty survey.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep them properly stored and protected for as long as liability arising from the processing may arise, in accordance with current legislation.
The use of the impactplan Web site constitutes acceptance of this Privacy Agreement. The impactplan team reserves the right to change this agreement without notice.
Ads: Like other websites, we collect and use information contained in advertisements.
The information contained in the advertisements includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) such as Frog, Clix, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time of your visit and which pages you visited within our website.
This may include a simple popup, or a link to various services we provide, such as forums.
In addition we also use third party advertising on our website to support maintenance costs. Some of these advertisers may use technologies such as cookies and / or web beacons when advertising on our website, which will cause such advertisers (such as Google through Google AdSense) to also receive your personal information, such as your IP address, your ISP, your browser, etc.
This function is generally used for geotargeting (showing Lisbon advertising only to readers coming from Lisbon, for example) or displaying advertising targeted to one type of user (such as showing restaurant advertising to a user who visits cooking websites regularly, eg. ).
You have the power to turn off your cookies, in your browser options, or by making changes to Anti-Virus program tools such as Norton Internet Security.
However, this may change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. This may or may not allow you to log in to programs, websites or forums on our and other networks.
Links to Third Party Websites: impactplan art productions has links to other websites, which we believe may contain useful information / tools for our visitors.
Finally, please note that you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.